Trang and Catherine are coming back to Australia

Website updates and nail related news.

Trang and Catherine are coming back to Australia

Postby Sam1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 pm

We've just had confirmation that Catherine and Trang will be back in Australia around Feb 10th :D Classes hopefully in Sydney,Melbourne,QLD,Adelaide maybe Tassie(and I'm hoping for Canberra :D )More info in the next few days but an opportunity not to be missed.
Please support these educators and attend, if we can't get the numbers then these sort of events can't happen and we lose the chance to train with internationally renowned artists. I know cost can be an issue but remember any training costs are tax deductable as are any costs incured to attend such these events as travel and accomadation.
I know I'm preaching to the converted but there may be a few who don't realise the benefits of continuing education. We are a rapidly changing industry and regular training keeps you a step ahead of the run of the mill shopping center chains, it gives you the opportunity to hone your skills,learn new and more efficient ways to work and ultimately grow your businesses.Preaching over :D
Keep watching for more details.
Sam
Samantha Goddard
Nfu Oh/Akzentz/Odyssey Educator
Sam1
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Re: Trang and Catherine are coming back to Australia

Postby melhora » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm

OMG, This is an AWSOME oppertunity!!!

This is an oppertunity not to be missed!!!!

I just hope they get to Adelaide before the 17th cos I am flying to Perth on the 17th!!!

Any idea on the cost yet??
Cheers

Mel :)

Mum to Charlise Kate (aka.. Charlie)

http://www.mymelhora.com
melhora
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Sam1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Not yet but hopefully in the next couple of days :D
Samantha Goddard
Nfu Oh/Akzentz/Odyssey Educator
Sam1
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby melhora » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Excellent thanks Sam :)

Will Viv be attending too or just Trang and Catherine?

And will it be 1 or 2 days training... OMG this is so exciting!!
Cheers

melhora
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Lapistear » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:35 am

Just an embarrasing question from a Newb.. Um .... Who are Trang and Catherine, other than awesome. :)
Lapistear
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby melhora » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am

Here is some background and links to their site..

Catherine Wong...
I majored in economics and management in university, but ended up as a professional nail instructor and nail artist. That is how unpredictable life can be but I love every moment of my career. It's a dream job that takes me places, make new friends all the time and do what I love most ~ NAILS! Teaching gives me the freedom to experiment and express myself and there is no limit to creativity. My students and peers are my source of inspiration and motivation. I am very fortunate to train and work with some of the best there are in the nail industry and I cherish all my mentors, seniors and friends from the industry who have shaped me into the professional I am today. I feel really blessed and I wish to share the joy of creating beautiful nails and bringing the excitement to all who share the same passion as me.
quoted from http://ecsalonce.blogspot.com/

Trang Nguyen...
With 24 years of professional and competition experience Trang Nguyen is an artist, innovator and a world-renowned leader in the nail industry. In the beginning hard driven to develop his skill he quickly earned his certification as a Licensed Instructor under the California State Board of Cosmetology. While following his passion, he embarked on a creative “odyssey” that would one day give rise to a technically advanced nail product line, that product line would eventually enable him to become a World Champion.

During the course of his illustrious career, Trang has collected over 300 trophies. His triumphs in the nail arena include:

4 World Championship Titles
2 Grand Master Championships
Top of the Universe Champion
USA National Champion

Though still competing, Trang has taken the time to groom other promising nail artists to award winning status, racking up industry honors worldwide. Ranked the #1 USA National competitor Trang went on to lead his team to 2 consecutive USA Team Championships.

Trang is a master of his craft and uniquely qualified to instruct those who aspire to high achievement in nail artistry, the thing he is most famous for. His training skill as a Global Master Educator is unsurpassed. With a focus to expand his training program Trang moved to Orlando, Florida in 1994. Here he saw great potential and an opportunity to elevate the local nail industry to new heights. With Trang's guidance and expert instruction Orlando’s nail Orlando's nail technicians have transformed into award winning nail artists!

In 1999, seeking to raise technological and educational standards in the nail industry, he took his commitment to another level. Having already spent most of his career advancing the evolution of nail art. Trang went on to develop a technically advanced superior product line called Odyssey Nail Systems known worldwide as ONS.
quoted from http://www.odysseynail.com/
Cheers

melhora
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby jumpyg » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Don't be embarrassed to ask who they are, I am glad you did :-)

Catherine (aka NailQueen) has also been in the competition circuit and I believe is ranked no.1 in the Singapore nail comps and ranked very high worldwide. She has also released a couple of books with some awesome tutorials. She has also done many magazine covers for Nail Pro. I met Catherine at the HRTE in Melbourne last year. She is so beautiful & amazing and teaches very very well.... definitely attend a class by her if you can (will change your life!).

I have never met Trang in person (YET... can't wait!) but he owns the label ONS Odyssey Nail Systems. He also ranked very high in the worldwide nail comps. He was on here a while back and posted up some brilliant tutorials for us :-).

I think the amazing thing about these 2 people is that they use different methods to achieve the PERFECT French but can also create these artistic masterpieces that blow your mind! They are forever learning and forever evolving... and they love what they do! :D

I will be in for the Adelaide classes!
Jumpyg
------------------------------------------------
Georgy Kuhnast
Nail Tech & Forum Creator

The Nail Shop
Wholesale Nail Supplies - Open 7 Days, 24hrs
http://www.thenailshop.com.au
jumpyg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Latest News