Nfu.Oh Educators...

Website updates and nail related news.

Nfu.Oh Educators...

Postby vivid » Sun May 03, 2009 9:45 pm

WOW!!! LOL! The girls beat me to it!!! what an amazingly beautiful bunch of women and artists!!! I am so proud and thrilled to introduce to you the very first 'Nfu.Oh Australian Education Team' and what a team they are! My team came to the training event already showing exceptional talent and skill, however after an intense 4 days of dedication, unfaltering enthusiasm and hard work they have all taken their artistic and technical skills to an exceptional level.

To learn more about these artists and their achievements, and to see some pics of their individual work, visit http://www.nfuohaussieeducators.blogspot.com
Viv Simmonds
VIVid Nail & Beaute Academy
www.vividnails.blogspot.com
vivid
Obsessive Nail Freak
Obsessive Nail Freak

Re: Nfu.Oh Educators...

Postby nailsbeauty » Mon May 18, 2009 9:00 pm

hi viv, congratulations on your team nails,

I would like to ask you one thing, I would be educating nail nfu.oh in Spain, but no distribution of the mark here, that I could do for education? or where I could turn?

and many congratulations on your new team nails, I hope that you will see Spain by giving courses ...
nailsbeauty
Obsessive Nail Freak
Obsessive Nail Freak

Postby nailfreak101 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi Viv,

After experiencing a set of Fei Li's nfu-oh 3D nails, she has reignited the burning passion inside me to learn
as much as I can about that system, it looks amazing, just as she is.

I am going to try VERY hard to get to one of your courses, I can't wait to learn all about it.

Cheers Brooke
Cheers from nailfreak101
nailfreak101
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby vivid » Tue May 19, 2009 7:34 am

Hi Nailsbeauty and thank you! i am very proud of my team they are exceptional!!! i am not quite sure what you are asking me? you can contact me directly at viv@vividnails.com.au

Brooke, that is brilliant!!! Fei's work is amazing! I am so glad you feel inspired! it is very exciting when you find you see someone or something that sparks up your passion all over again! i think that is why i am addicted to education! i love learning more because each time i do something i return to work all fired up again!!!

We will be running a few classes in the next few months. i am updating the site with details of upcoming classes and demo's regularly so keep an eye out at http://www.vividclasses.blogspot.com
I also email out all this info to those on my mailing list. If you want to receive updates like that email me your details to viv@vividnails.com.au and i will add you on!
xxx
Viv Simmonds
vivid
Obsessive Nail Freak
Obsessive Nail Freak

Postby nailfreak101 » Tue May 19, 2009 8:14 am

Hi Viv,

One step ahead of you...hahahahah Already signed up for your newsletter and saved your blog to my favorites
so as I can keep an eye on course dates...LOL Great minds must think alike. Thanks for offering a great blog
to people like myself, you are an inspiration, awsome work.

Cheers B.
Cheers from nailfreak101
nailfreak101
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby vivid » Tue May 19, 2009 8:34 am

Your on the ball!!! i like that! I am a bit slow at the moment! a bit snowed under!

Thank you for your kind words! it is really rewarding hearing feedback like that!!!
xxx
Viv Simmonds
vivid
Obsessive Nail Freak
Obsessive Nail Freak

Return to Latest News