Updates on Lish users

Have you tried a new product? Discuss your opinion in here.

Re: Updates on Lish users

Postby wickednails » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:11 am

the difference is different size glitter and yes you can mix them in with your clear powders and gel, they are not pre mixed which is cool so you can use them however you like.
Lover of Lish !
wickednails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby ba00 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:54 am

wickednails wrote:the difference is different size glitter and yes you can mix them in with your clear powders and gel, they are not pre mixed which is cool so you can use them however you like.

thanx for that, i bought the fine shimmers kit and absolutely LOVE them! the different colours they throw is amazing especially on black

and yes Tess is right the metallic shimmer is divine!
Beck
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
ba00
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby stasia » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 am

wickednails wrote:the difference is different size glitter and yes you can mix them in with your clear powders and gel, they are not pre mixed which is cool so you can use them however you like.

so the solid glitter colours arnt already made to use with monomer? you would have to mix it with clear acrylic first?

i was using them just like that :shock: no wonder they would go everywhere :lol: :lol:
stasia
Nail Freak
Nail Freak

Postby ba00 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 am

stasia wrote:

so the solid glitter colours arnt already made to use with monomer? you would have to mix it with clear acrylic first?

i was using them just like that :shock: no wonder they would go everywhere :lol: :lol:

yes, from my understanding the fine and solid shimmers need to be used with clear acrylic or gel :D
Beck
ba00
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby wickednails » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Yep they are not mixed, so you can add them to anything
Lover of Lish !
wickednails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby stasia » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Thanks for clearing that up girls :D

my nails are a hot mess at the moment cause i thought the solid shimmer was premixed :D :D :D
stasia
Nail Freak
Nail Freak

Postby Gettin Nailed » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:58 am

well I have finally done it. I have just come back from Morayfield with my little bag of goodies containing all Lish Products. I was waiting as I wanted to run the product I was using down, but the more I used it the more I was getting the poo's with it. So I bit the bullet. The staff at salon where so helpful and it was like being a candy shop. All those colours- wow - walked away with gr8 products, gr8 tips & helpful advice. Now to book me in with myself to have a play...............
Your Personal Mobile Manicurist
Men get HAMMERS.......Ladies get NAILED......
GO ON.............GET NAILED............
Gettin Nailed
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby ba00 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Gettin Nailed wrote:well I have finally done it. I have just come back from Morayfield with my little bag of goodies containing all Lish Products. I was waiting as I wanted to run the product I was using down, but the more I used it the more I was getting the poo's with it. So I bit the bullet. The staff at salon where so helpful and it was like being a candy shop. All those colours- wow - walked away with gr8 products, gr8 tips & helpful advice. Now to book me in with myself to have a play...............

you wont regret i did the same thing and now i love it :D
Beck
ba00
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Gettin Nailed wrote:well I have finally done it. I have just come back from Morayfield with my little bag of goodies containing all Lish Products. I was waiting as I wanted to run the product I was using down, but the more I used it the more I was getting the poo's with it. So I bit the bullet. The staff at salon where so helpful and it was like being a candy shop. All those colours- wow - walked away with gr8 products, gr8 tips & helpful advice. Now to book me in with myself to have a play...............

Woohoo, finally, keep me informed :D
Tess Hellier
Victorian educator Lish nail creations..
Distributor of Emendee tables and accessories

Facebook me: Body and Varnish
Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby anjelah84 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:20 pm

I haven't got to try the products yet... But I ordered a brush today.. I am super excited about it! Love new brushes! I'll let you all know how it goes!
anjelah84
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby lindaiz » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 pm

wow am i reading this right ????
I use bio colour gels that soak off so if i use lish clear soak off gel mixed with 50/50 polish or coloured powders
that will work the same? does it have to be lish polish or can i use my bio polish that matches what some of my clients are already wearing. that would mean i can make up personlised colours and still soak off omg! Where can i get more info? both sites dont give much info (lish and salon pacific) This is mind boggling :!:
Thanks for any info on where i can get more info lol
Linda
lindaiz

Postby passion_4_nails » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:56 pm

anjelah84 wrote:I haven't got to try the products yet... But I ordered a brush today.. I am super excited about it! Love new brushes! I'll let you all know how it goes!

OMG the brush is drooLISHous :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So is the Art sculpter....fan-bloody-LISH-tastical!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Angie Smith
Central Queensland Educator
Lish Nail Creations

www.lish.com.au
www.salonpacific.com.au
passion_4_nails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby pollypinkKylie » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:54 pm

lindaiz wrote:wow am i reading this right ????
I use bio colour gels that soak off so if i use lish clear soak off gel mixed with 50/50 polish or coloured powders
that will work the same? does it have to be lish polish or can i use my bio polish that matches what some of my clients are already wearing. that would mean i can make up personlised colours and still soak off omg! Where can i get more info? both sites dont give much info (lish and salon pacific) This is mind boggling :!:
Linda

If you ring the girls at Salon Pacific they are really helpfull and be able to tell you everything you need to know :)
Karen i'm so pleased you finally got some Lish stuff!! We could have a Sunny Coast play day!!!
Kylie's All About Nails
pollypinkKylie
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:41 pm

lindaiz wrote:wow am i reading this right ????
Linda

Hi, YES you mix the gel and polish at a 50/50 ratio.. You can use any polish you like :D
Tess Hellier
Victorian educator Lish nail creations..
Distributor of Emendee tables and accessories

Facebook me: Body and Varnish
Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby scorpion2 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:21 am

OK Tess, question.......as far as lifiting goes with Lish acrylic, there is none, to minimal? Is that my understanding? I'm assuming the gel is the same. Reason beaing, have just had a change in medication and did a set of reverse ezflow sculpts on self and within 24hrs, bingo.....MAJOR lifting!!!!!! Never ever had a reaction like this before, and I know my technique has improved.......now I'm tinking of getting not just the Lish gel but also acrylic.
Carolyn
scorpion2
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

PreviousNext

Return to Product Reviews