Updates on Lish users

Have you tried a new product? Discuss your opinion in here.

Re: Updates on Lish users

Postby kiwigirl63 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 am

I am so happy that you girls are giving Lish a try. I was really concerned when this product first come on the market as no one was willing to give it a go - just a hard time.

The best thing I ever did was change to this product and it is awesome and you girls are starting to see what I was going on about.
kiwigirl63
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:18 am

kiwigirl63 wrote:I am so happy that you girls are giving Lish a try. I was really concerned when this product first come on the market as no one was willing to give it a go - just a hard time.

The best thing I ever did was change to this product and it is awesome and you girls are starting to see what I was going on about.

Its always hard to get a new product out on the market, but it only takes a few techs to acknowledge the benefits and away it goes, love it! And so stoked to see so many techs trying it, I have had heaps of interest in Lish and its obvious to see why!! :D
Tess Hellier
Victorian educator Lish nail creations..
Distributor of Emendee tables and accessories

Facebook me: Body and Varnish
Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby passion_4_nails » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:26 am

The best part about Lish is Katrina and the Lishettes....how can you go wrong when you have such an amazing bunch of girls working for you!!!!

I highly recommend if ANYONE wants to try Lish, call Salon Pacific, Katrina or Simone and have a chat....they will talk you through anything you wanna know....and also stuff you wouldn't even think of :D

I can't speak highly enough of Lish....

LIVE IT...LOVE IT...LISH!!!!!!!!!!
Angie Smith
Central Queensland Educator
Lish Nail Creations

www.lish.com.au
www.salonpacific.com.au
passion_4_nails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Mel Skora » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:24 am

[quote="passion_4_nails"]Hey Karen

I have been playing with Lish for a few days now....I am wearing a set I did on Friday night....I have been a CND girl since I trained and I can say Lish is completely different to CND....when I was talking to Katrina on the phone, she asked if I had done much reverse which I said no because it was too hard and I suck lol....she happily pointed out that well no you can't do reverse with CND :shock:

I beg to differ with that.. I have been doing reverse with CND for the last 6 months or maybe more..covers and normal sheer
"they" ( the royal they) told me that i could not mix acrylic and gel from different ranges to CND... but it worked.. NEVER say NEVER..

On a brighter note.. I am now a YN gal :)
MJS Nails & Beauty
Young Nails Educator
Wollongong- Southcoast
Mel Skora
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:47 am

Mel Skora wrote:
passion_4_nails wrote:Hey Karen

I have been playing with Lish for a few days now....I am wearing a set I did on Friday night....I have been a CND girl since I trained and I can say Lish is completely different to CND....when I was talking to Katrina on the phone, she asked if I had done much reverse which I said no because it was too hard and I suck lol....she happily pointed out that well no you can't do reverse with CND :shock:

I beg to differ with that.. I have been doing reverse with CND for the last 6 months or maybe more..covers and normal sheer
"they" ( the royal they) told me that i could not mix acrylic and gel from different ranges to CND... but it worked.. NEVER say NEVER..

Well there you go!!!! I NEVER thought you would change from Cnd Mel, is that l&p too or just gel? :D
Tess Hellier

Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Mel Skora » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Tess wrote:
Mel Skora wrote:

Well there you go!!!! I NEVER thought you would change from Cnd Mel, is that l&p too or just gel? :D

PMSL.... ME EITHER!!! ..... Gel for Now.., I am testing the L & P on 3 people... mum, sis inlaw and one friend.... so i will fil those at least 3 times and we will see :shock: :shock: looking that way tho !!!
MJS Nails & Beauty
Young Nails Educator
Wollongong- Southcoast
Mel Skora
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Excellent, a change is as good as a holiday and for me Cnd just ever quite kept up with my style IYKWIM :D
Tess Hellier

Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby passion_4_nails » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Mel Skora wrote:

Sorry to clarify, of course you can do reverse with CND...but Katrina meant it was much easier with Lish...
And I do agree...I can now pull a bead into a nice smile where as I couldn't with CND...I couldn't do 1 ball with CND either and now can with Lish

Hope that clears that up :D
Angie Smith
Central Queensland Educator
Lish Nail Creations

www.lish.com.au
www.salonpacific.com.au
passion_4_nails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Mel Skora » Sat May 01, 2010 1:52 pm

passion_4_nails wrote:
Mel Skora wrote:

Sorry to clarify, of course you can do reverse with CND...but Katrina meant it was much easier with Lish...
And I do agree...I can now pull a bead into a nice smile where as I couldn't with CND...I couldn't do 1 ball with CND either and now can with Lish

Hope that clears that up :D

Ok yep... no worries.. Glad u are finding Lish better for u xx.. Mel
MJS Nails & Beauty
Young Nails Educator
Wollongong- Southcoast
Mel Skora
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby wickednails » Sun May 02, 2010 1:08 pm

I am awaiting my order of lish from QLD, now im is SA, just wondering if you can purchase lish anywhere else ?
Lover of Lish !
wickednails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby evileyedwomen » Sun May 02, 2010 1:36 pm

the only place os from the morayfield showroom or salon pacific website as far as i know
----///-\\\----Put this
---|||---|||---On your
---|||---|||---Profile if
---|||---|||---Someone
----\\\-///----You know
-----\\/// ---- died
----- ///\ -----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---or who may be fighting it

RIP my darling nanna
evileyedwomen
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby jumpyg » Tue May 18, 2010 10:29 pm

I still can't decide which Lish coloured powder kit to get... GRRR! LOL! :D The powders are just so beautiful and fine, I like them very much. The strongly pigmented colours also mix really well with the lighter colours, tinting them without leaving chunks of colour. This is really important especially when you are creating your own nail bed colours. I have had the opportunity to play with Lish, now comes all the hard decisions of which bits and pieces to buy first... :?
Jumpyg
------------------------------------------------
Georgy Kuhnast
Nail Tech & Forum Creator

The Nail Shop
Wholesale Nail Supplies - Open 7 Days, 24hrs
http://www.thenailshop.com.au
jumpyg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wickednails » Tue May 18, 2010 10:35 pm

I know what you mean, i bought 3 of the colour kits and i want more. thing is when you get them you want to try all of them at once.

Im loving lish especially the gel, i love how you can mix the coloured acrylic into the gel, thats wicked.
Lover of Lish !
wickednails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Wed May 19, 2010 9:18 am

wickednails wrote:I know what you mean, i bought 3 of the colour kits and i want more. thing is when you get them you want to try all of them at once.

Im loving lish especially the gel, i love how you can mix the coloured acrylic into the gel, thats wicked.

And you can mix nail polish at a 50/50 ratio into the gel and you can mix the metallic shimmers into the gel and acrylics so if you use say the Onyx, add the silver metallic powder (just a smidgen) to it and you will have a metallic gun metal color!!... geesh the possibilitys are endless!!!!!

And the prices are amazing, I first brought the 3 powder kits 36 colours for only $270 + buy the metallic shimmers to mix in and you will get another 36+ colours from those 3 kits + mix the colours together... Im over counting just how many different colours and shades and effect these kits will give you... but dont forget to write your recipes down!!! :D
Tess Hellier

Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby ba00 » Wed May 19, 2010 11:32 am

Tess wrote:
wickednails wrote:I know what you mean, i bought 3 of the colour kits and i want more. thing is when you get them you want to try all of them at once.

And you can mix nail polish at a 50/50 ratio into the gel and you can mix the metallic shimmers into the gel and acrylics so if you use say the Onyx, add the silver metallic powder (just a smidgen) to it and you will have a metallic gun metal color!!... geesh the possibilitys are endless!!!!!

And the prices are amazing, I first brought the 3 powder kits 36 colours for only $270 + buy the metallic shimmers to mix in and you will get another 36+ colours from those 3 kits + mix the colours together... Im over counting just how many different colours and shades and effect these kits will give you... but dont forget to write your recipes down!!! :D

hey Tess im about to put an order in, is there much difference between their fine shimmmers kit and the solid shimmers kit? do these get mixed into the crystal clear acrylic? ta :)
Beck
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
ba00
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

PreviousNext

Return to Product Reviews