Updates on Lish users

Have you tried a new product? Discuss your opinion in here.

Updates on Lish users

Postby Gettin Nailed » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:10 pm

For those that are trialing the Lish range - how is it comparing. I will be updating my product line within a month and am really torn between YN & Lish. Any feedback would be great.
Your Personal Mobile Manicurist
Men get HAMMERS.......Ladies get NAILED......
GO ON.............GET NAILED............
Gettin Nailed
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Re: Updates on Lish users

Postby pollypinkKylie » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Hey Karen, i've only been using Lish for the last few weeks but so far i'm really happy with it but I have also never tried YN so I can't compare the two. I do like the fact that Lish has lots of classes on offer and they are only in Morayfield so not too far away. If you have a day where you are not busy please feel free to call round and have a play with the Lish products i've got here.
Kylie's All About Nails
pollypinkKylie
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Well Im loving every second of Lish, I am now 100% Lish even with my 3d work.... Lisa was here last week when I had a Lish refill back and she will vouch that there was not even the slightest tiniest lift to be seen, they were gorgeous....... LISA back me up here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Price, perfect!
Container sizes, perfect!
Brushes, to die for!
Covers, gorgeous!
Colours, devine!
Training classes, abundant!

I seriously cant fault a thing :D

But.... I wont compare with Yn's because I have never used there products :D

Hope that helps :D
Tess Hellier
Victorian educator Lish nail creations..
Distributor of Emendee tables and accessories

Facebook me: Body and Varnish
Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Velvetelle » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Tess wrote:Well Im loving every second of Lish, I am now 100% Lish even with my 3d work.... Lisa was here last week when I had a Lish refill back and she will vouch that there was not even the slightest tiniest lift to be seen, they were gorgeous....... LISA back me up here :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Yeah, what she said!!!!! :D

Tess, make the cheque a blank one ok?? :lol:

Seriously what Tess siad is spot on... Perfect!
YOUNG NAILS MENTOR NORTHERN VICTORIA
Velvetelle
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Gettin Nailed » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Gosh to b honest this is really doing my head in.(hate making choices). Bare wit me while I explain: I am wanting a product that offers more than P&W, am after a coverage pink that just bloody looks natural not fake (too opaque) am after a product that offers a variety of media and that will not leave town overnight, has gr8 backup support, and that is reasonabily priced. But I also want a product that is true to form (reliable).

I am very tempted to purchase the Lish kit due to the price and what ya get for it. I knew I wouldn't get much of a response but just wanted to know what anyones thoughts were that may have had a play.

The reason why I am choosing either YN or Lish is that I know these products go all the way in nail artistry.

Oh another thing, I think I read somewhere that the monomer is odourless or low, can anyone comment on that.

Thanx chicko's
Gettin Nailed
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Velvetelle » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Gettin Nailed wrote:Oh another thing, I think I read somewhere that the monomer is odourless or low, can anyone comment on that.

Thanx chicko's

Yep, i can vouch that the monomer is all but odourless, Tess's salon is about the same size as mine and i had to stick my snoz in the bottle to smell it, could not really smell it in the room at all... SO all good there..
Velvetelle
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Gettin Nailed » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Velvetelle wrote:
Gettin Nailed wrote:Oh another thing, I think I read somewhere that the monomer is odourless or low, can anyone comment on that.

Thanx chicko's

i had to stick my snoz in the bottle to smell it, quote]

Why is it that I can see you doing this..........
Gettin Nailed
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Velvetelle » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 pm

LOL I had no choice, Tess shoved it in me face LOL
Velvetelle
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby keeta » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi Karen I am pretty sure Lish also has a 2 week money back offer, if its not as good as they say it is they will refund your money (thats only on the core range not art supplies) I seen it on one of their facebook posts, perhaps you should call up salon pacific and see if they still offer it? If it doesnt suit you then you wouldnt be losing anything, just a thought :D

Keeta xx
Keeta xx

Classy Clawz
(Mobile Nail Technician)
keeta
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Gettin Nailed » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:10 pm

keeta wrote:Hi Karen I am pretty sure Lish also has a 2 week money back offer, if its not as good as they say it is they will refund your money (thats only on the core range not art supplies) I seen it on one of their facebook posts, perhaps you should call up salon pacific and see if they still offer it? If it doesnt suit you then you wouldnt be losing anything, just a thought :D

Keeta xx

Thanx buddy, I have read about that as well & forgotall about that :D
Gettin Nailed
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:12 pm

LOL I had no choice, Tess shoved it in me face LOL

Rocking back and forth in a corner sniffing Lish monomer DOES NOT constitute having it shoved in your face :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, yes it has a rather nice odour, Lisa and I were sniffing it (figures) to try to guess the scent, it has like a flower type tinge to the smell, quite nice actually :lol: :lol:

Yes Keeta they do offer a 100% money back :D

Karen I wish I could send you up a couple to try but I dont think I could part with any of my colours :lol:
Tess Hellier
Victorian educator Lish nail creations..
Distributor of Emendee tables and accessories

Facebook me: Body and Varnish
Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Gettin Nailed » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 pm

[

Karen I wish I could send you up a couple to try but I dont think I could part with any of my colours :lol:[/quote]

where's the bloody love!!!!!!! No, I think I will give the lish a run will do a good final think over the next couple of days. Thanx all for the honest fedback
Gettin Nailed
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby rednailz » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 pm

im also a lish user

for me i find it sits where i want it too

at first i didnt like the cover pink but after a few days i got used to it ...... it was just different to what i was using

the brush is to die for ..... for me it doesnt clog and its really easy to clean

i have done a infill on myself and i had hardly any lifting which is a first

next week i will have clients due for infills so i cant comment on their nails as yet

but this is my opinion in the end you make up your own mind on which system to go
Jodie
Red Nailz

http://www.rednailz.net
Facebook: Red Nailz
rednailz
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Jesska » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 pm

hey karen i use young nails and seriously, myself, cannot fault them especially now that they have their new covers in. Although I brought some lish and actually liked it as well. to me they are pretty on par with each other 'pro's'/con's (cant even think of any con's) wise, so i can understand why your so torn. As for a fav between the two i am a bit biased and know my yn so well that it would be very hard for me to pick. without that affecting my judgement, I do prefer the consistency of young nails over lish though, only minimally. But I do LOVE LOVE LOVE my black sparkly lish brush. I love it so much i could move her into my daughter doll house and treat her like a queen.. stupid i know. But i was utterly amazed at how a simple brush change affected the quality of my work so i will be devoted to looking after her.. id probably reccomemend trialing both if you got the chance, although it may not be possible :)

good luck on your decision !
Jessica
Young Nails Tech
and quality handmade fimo supplier
Jesska
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby passion_4_nails » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 am

Hey Karen

I have been playing with Lish for a few days now....I am wearing a set I did on Friday night....I have been a CND girl since I trained and I can say Lish is completely different to CND....when I was talking to Katrina on the phone, she asked if I had done much reverse which I said no because it was too hard and I suck lol....she happily pointed out that well no you can't do reverse with CND :shock: now I don't feel so crap :lol: so that was the first thing I did....the set I am wearing is all done reverse...and there is a massive difference!!! Someone (Jodie I think...soz if I'm wrong) has already mentioned the product just sits there and does what you want....spot on...there's no running halfway down your form or anything....it just does what you want it to
I have to admit, it took me ages to get used to just how different it is to CND...but I was using a new brush, new technique, new system :lol: AND trying to do my dodgy hand all at once....so it's a comedy of errors on my part...but its now 5 days later and considering my lack of knowhow in the reverse department, I have minimal lifting (a little....but I'm not blaming Lish....I'm blaming my poor application)
The cover pink is a little pink for some....but there are new colours on their way (along with semi opaques too :D)
The white is really nice....
The crystal clear is to DIE for....omg I am in love with it....
And the brush...well it's not only pretty to look at....but it is AWESOME to work with too....no clogging....easy to clean....and it has some weight to it so it just seems to sit in your hand....you don't have to hang on tight to it like a really light brush

I hope this is all making sense....basicly, give it a shot....but take that full 2 weeks to play with it before you make up your mind....see how it wears....see how it works....it really is amazing :D
Angie Smith
Central Queensland Educator
Lish Nail Creations

www.lish.com.au
www.salonpacific.com.au
passion_4_nails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Next

Return to Product Reviews