gel- nailary brand

Have you tried a new product? Discuss your opinion in here.

gel- nailary brand

Postby kat » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:43 am

Hi i was wondering if any one has ever used this brand and if so what do you think of it
kat
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Re: gel- nailary brand

Postby Jesska » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:28 pm

We got the acrylic nailery brand in our kits at tafe this year for cert 2 nail tech. I wasnt overly impressed, especially when we were using CND at tafe. I havent tried to gel though, so this really isnt answering your question. After my thoughts of the acrylic, i wasnt going to bother with the gel but would also lile to hear an opinion of it.
Jessica
Young Nails Tech
and quality handmade fimo supplier
Jesska
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby trusim » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi I have not used the gel..... so i can not comment.

I have purchased files from them only, and they seem great... but that was a few years ago...

if you like the gel colours try www.artformnails.com.au they have the best range, and at great prices..... love these coloured gels... :D :D
trusim

Postby passion_4_nails » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:31 am

I have this gel....not super impressed with it though
It is too flexable...doesn't last on fingernails well....but is good for toes (that's all I use it for now)
I would recommend getting a better bonder...I am using Light Elegance bonder with it at the moment and it gives so much better adhesion (you have to cure this bonder for 2 mins)
So overall, there are much better gels out there for similar prices....
Angie Smith
Central Queensland Educator
Lish Nail Creations

www.lish.com.au
www.salonpacific.com.au
passion_4_nails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Lapistear » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi there, I started out with the Nailery gels... I found that I had a lot of lifting problems. I love their files and their Gel Brushes are great and reasonably priced... and I have the automatic gel light (you know the one with the sensor to tell when you've put your hand in it :D ) I've since started switching over to YN Synergy, I like the pots and find that the gels don't lift.. I was going barely 1 1/2 weeks between doing my own nails with nailery and now that i'm using mostly synergy I went 3 weeks and could have gone longer if I'd had more patience. Although my personal application skill might be what has made the difference. Speaking of which.. I need to replace my gel brush, I think I need to hit the nailery site.

Thanks for reminding me.

Kim
Lapistear
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Desi » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:21 pm

I haven't used this gel myself so couldn't help you much with that (sorry)

I did want to mention though that I am going to be selling the "N-Gel" series gels, these gels are not the ordinary one's, I have asked for them to make it "custom made" just for me :)

I have always had trouble with gels being too "runny" this range of gel which will come in clear, translucent pink, white and colors, are all going to be "thick sculpting" gel, that will make it so much easier to apply to the nail without it going everywhere!!

As soon as I have it I will let everyone know :)

Can't wait :)
FABULOUS NAILS & Beauty Supplies
Distributor of:
Fabulous Acrylic System (Qld)
Konad Stamping Nail Art
Gelique by Hawley
http://www.fabulousnailsandbeauty.com

fabulousnails@optusnet.com.au
M: 0406 072 465
P: 07 3162 8980
F: 07 3036 5991
Desi