giulia from lcn -how technicians find out about new products

This is your chance to tell us about who you are and how you got into NAILS

giulia from lcn -how technicians find out about new products

Postby LCNgiulia » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:10 am

hi ladies,

my name is Giulia and i work for a small company that imports lcn products. we mainly focus on pedique - a toe nail reconstruction. ive been thinking a lot lately and really would love to hear opinions/feedback/concerns from nail technicians throughout australia. the big question is how do you like to find out about new products? i find having a sales rep is invasive for the salon. we have sales reps from other companies (window cleaners etc.) coming into the office and i keep thinking there has to be a better way to reach salons that are in the market to look for a good product at a fair price (we are not looking to sell to every salon possible and bother them).

so what feedback is there. how do you find out about new products? how have you been introduced to new products previously? how would you prefer to be introduced to new products? what troubles do you have with current nail brands? (don't want names just concerns i.e. once you've bought you find it hard to get in touch with trainers) what support would you like from nail brands?

just want to hear directly from ladies in the profession!

kind regards,
giulia
LCNgiulia

Return to Introduce Yourself