Custom Heels

Are you ready for your nails to be critiqued? This is where you will receive constructive criticism on your nail photos.
Forum rules
The critiquers comment on the nails in the photo. Use below as a guide:
1. Point out what's working, and what's not. Be specific.
2. Point out some things that you think could make the nails better, or ask questions about areas that you are unsure of. Be specific.
3. Don't be afraid to make comments. Everyone knows something about nails. And you all know different things. You might know something that others don't, and your comments might be helpful.
4. While the critiquers comment, the nail artist reads and considers the comments on their own merits.
5. The artist thanks people for their comments. Don't argue them. You can, though, ask questions to clarify what the critiquer is seeing.
6. If a critiquer asks a question about your work or what you're trying to do, answer it the best you can.
7. From here the artist can edit their work accordingly from the constructive feedback they received or they can choose to ignore anything they don't agree with. The final judgment belongs to the nail artist that posted.

Custom Heels

Postby aeoom » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Custom Heelsare an often-overlooked option for everyone from women who need unusual widths or sizes, to women who just want something a little bit different from what they can find in their local shoe stores -- like medium height heels, for example.
I think one of the reasons people don't think about custom shoes is because they believe that they're going to be too expensive. And it is true that custom shoes cost more than most mainstream brand-name footwear. But, and this is a big "but," if you're going to splash out on even mid-priced designer shoes, then you may want to give custom shoes a look.
Now, when I refer to "custom shoes" here, I'm not talking about working with a shoe designer; having them measure your feet; and then lovingly and painstakingly creating the shoes of your dreams -- because that would definitely set you back a pretty penny.
Instead, I'm referring to businesses that allow you to select from a variety of shoe designs, and then choose your own fabrics, colors, embellishments, and yes, even heel heights and styles. The shoes you've created are then manufactured and shipped to you, usually anywhere from 4-8 weeks later.
aeoom

Return to Nail Photos for Critique