chop chop

For those of us that want a "yarn" please post here.

chop chop

Postby 1pinkie » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 pm

I just went to a nss for nail to be done(i am a nail tech retired last week with rsi and carpel tunnel) so this is not me just being funny cause I have a salon. They didn't use clean towels after each client, no new nail file and the liquid was in a big glas container that got used on everybody, the electric file bit was not cleaned or disposed of. How in the world do they get away with it when a month ago I had the health inspector around checking my trolley everything to make sure "single use only". But saying that I did question the health inspector and she said nobody has complained, she actually checks the shop, they don't speak english (bullshit) they were when I was in there. I just had to see how they did everything and omg that's all I can say. I used to think it was sour grapes when they first opened in australia over east, but then we got one over here and the problems that came from that one.
I did say to the health insector you've got all these salons in town trying to do the right thing, these salons are not. Think I'll ring up health inspector, one for the small decent salons that are trying out there to do the right thing with sanitation.

Liz
xxx
1pinkie
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Re: chop chop

Postby ShellacLover » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:13 pm

It's amazing how basic hygiene often goes out the window and they are often the ones that don't get checked.
I do the same thing when I go somewhere else though! I look at they way they operate and think 'oh. they did it that way...' or 'omg i can't believe they just did that!' I suppose it comes with being a fellow professional..
ShellacLover

Return to General Chat