The Nail Art Fairy - Chapter 2

For those of us that want a "yarn" please post here.

Re: The Nail Art Fairy - Chapter 2

Postby melhora » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Oh thanks Cheryl, Give me a couple of days and I will sort out and donate a new fairy from all my bits and peices here....

Cheryl can you sort out a new list.... and perhaps even a new post.

I am happy to send it on to you in the first instance... also I was thinking that a good idea could be to add an unused post bag in for the next person to save time... that whay whilst you are waiting for the fairy to arrive you can get the post bag read for the next person.... I might even do a laminate little "Fairy Etequitte" note to travel with the fairy.....

Thanks hun :)
Cheers

Mel :)

Mum to Charlise Kate (aka.. Charlie)

http://www.mymelhora.com
melhora
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby wickednails » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 am

Yep will start a new list and i think the post bag is a good idea. The little not is also a little reminder of what to do. Mel if you have a min can you pm me on how you pass on the addresses and name to the next person ? I have never received the fairy so im not sure on the procedure.
Lover of Lish !
wickednails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby anjelah84 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Just so you ladies know, I never did receive the nail fairy... Just wanted to clarify that! Isn't express post tracked anyways?
anjelah84
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby wickednails » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi angela.....i never received the fairy either, so thats we are starting a new one. Yes i think express is tracked, but i dont know where the last one ended up hence the new rules, by providing me (motherfairy) you full details which will be included in the pack also and i will keep a copy.

Im hoping everyone who agrees by these rules is responsible and committed to doing the right thing.

I am getting a pack together and would like to know if everyone who is on the list would donate an item to go in the pack to make it fair.

Please pm me asap if you would like to go on the NEW list....as soon as i have the numbers and package together she will be sent :D
Lover of Lish !
wickednails
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Previous

Return to General Chat