ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Eyelash Extensions? Waxing/Tinting?

For those of us that want a "yarn" please post here.

Re: ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Eyelash Extensions? Waxing/Tinting?

Postby mwaugh » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Hello. :) I personally do all of the above, and when I was in salon I found them all to be profitable, more than nails, even tho nails were the thing I really loved the most.. also eyelash perming, it has a good profit margin too. :)
I teach eyelash extensions using lash be long, and also used that brand in my salon prior to teaching, and I found it really good. The quality of the lashes and glue is the best ive seen, giving a really natural outcome. I bought the kit, but had it payed for within the first month, and the only thing I had to top up in the 2 years I was doing it in the salon was the glue, as u get 4000 of each size lash, so 16,000 individual lashes + the volume one's, and only use an average of 80 per client. And once u got all ur implements, its just a matter of topping up the glue and It'll keep the $$ flowing in. :) So even tho it is one of the more expensive brands, it is still very profitable, and I believe the quality is worth it. :)
Mary Waugh. Educator for Bare All Nail and Beauty.
mwaugh
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby La Dolly Vita » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Just a little update! I ended up training with Lash beLong a few months ago, fell in love with it! Also doing a lash tinting/perming course next week with Belmacil.

For those of you who might be starting out with EEs, check out this forum. It's closed to new members so you won't be able to ask questions, but I learned so much just by reading back over old posts. http://www.wakeupinyourmakeup.com/page/page/3906889.htm
La Dolly Vita
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby starpilwax » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:49 pm

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.
starpilwax

Postby chloe » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 am

:)
Last edited by chloe on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
chloe
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby chloe » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:56 am

It's great slowly adding services I started off just with nails, I did have an advantage that I done a beauty course some years bk but still had to retrain in everything or do a refresher as many things have changed.
From acrylic nails, manicure pedi, gel nails, spray tanning, waxing tinting, eyelash extensions, makeup, shellac, from there we added another staff member and a cosmetic nurse doing injectables and medical grade laser treatments, I am now trained in facials and massage, from there I added correctional treatments facial peels and corrective skin care lines for problem skin pigmentation, acne, aging ect this year we added microdermabrasion, LED therapy, and another staff member we are just starting dermal skin needling which is exciting and I have prob another 10 services I would like to add in the future but just takes a bit of time and a lot of money.
But in the end it's worth it, just keep adding and it will be bigger than you probley expected :) xx
chloe
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Previous

Return to General Chat