Sparkly bits indeed...

Have you taken a photo of your nail artwork? Did you do the perfect french? Post your images here.

Re: Sparkly bits indeed...

Postby Tess » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Velvetelle wrote:Bell, we are coming down there again in the next few weeks, so i reckon we might have to get tess to come to wallan, whatchya reckon???

I'm glad you feel more confident now, its good to know that, now you have to practice so you can do some reverse on me lol

Yeah, show the photos of the other hand when you have done it ok, i wanna see...!!!

Wallan???? Are you outta your freakin mind woman.... 4 hours to see you!!!! Now you want me to go to WALLAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure when?????????? :D :D :D
Tess Hellier
Victorian educator Lish nail creations..
Distributor of Emendee tables and accessories

Facebook me: Body and Varnish
Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Velvetelle » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Tess wrote:

Wallan???? Are you outta your freakin mind woman.... 4 hours to see you!!!! Now you want me to go to WALLAN!!!!!!!!!!!

lol you make me laugh...lol

Its like an hour and a half-ish from your place sheesh... But the weather might be a problem at times lol

Dunno when exactly that we are going back down but from what i can gather it wont be to far away,....

Oh and where Bell lives is like a hop skip and a leap over the back fence from where my sister in law lives, small world or what lol
YOUNG NAILS MENTOR NORTHERN VICTORIA
Velvetelle
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Velvetelle wrote:
Tess wrote:

lol you make me laugh...lol

Its like an hour and a half-ish from your place sheesh... But the weather might be a problem at times lol

Dunno when exactly that we are going back down but from what i can gather it wont be to far away,....

Oh and where Bell lives is like a hop skip and a leap over the back fence from where my sister in law lives, small world or what lol

Less than 4 weeks till expo!!! You HRTE'ing it with me??????? Geez you better say yes woman!!
Tess Hellier

Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Velvetelle » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Sheeeeeeeeeeet, i think i'm to scared to say NO...LOL
Velvetelle
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby bellsnailz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 am

are you crazy lisa........................me do your nails.......i dont think so :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: and as for 1 and half hrs from wallan to tess how fast do you drive??????????????????????????????? thats was a hike and a half.fwww i should have packed a lunch bag.......lol
tess im not sure about the expo coz we are really family orientated on weekends and are allways taking off on small breaks to the beach house.we love to spend time together and especially beacuse the kids are still small and want to spend time with us still :lol: :lol: :lol:
but lisa let me know when your down next even just for a cuppa would be nice to get to know you more....thanks again bel
bellsnailz
Obsessive Nail Freak
Obsessive Nail Freak

Postby Velvetelle » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 am

bellsnailz wrote:are you crazy lisa........................me do your nails.......i dont think so :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: and as for 1 and half hrs from wallan to tess how fast do you drive??????????????????????????????? thats was a hike and a half.fwww i should have packed a lunch bag.......lol
tess im not sure about the expo coz we are really family orientated on weekends and are allways taking off on small breaks to the beach house.we love to spend time together and especially beacuse the kids are still small and want to spend time with us still :lol: :lol: :lol:
but lisa let me know when your down next even just for a cuppa would be nice to get to know you more....thanks again bel

ha ha which way did you go??? Mark plotted it out on the gps and going the way he said the time was an hour and a half...lol

I'll be lettin ya know Bell, cos i do want you to do my nails, i was gunna ring you on sunday to come do my other hand for me but thought about what you said about family so i didnt worry...

Wheres ya beach house?? Can ya leave a key under the mat for us please???LOL
Velvetelle
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby bellsnailz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 am

hahahhah if it was my beach house i would tell you and tess to meet us there and pick your brains until i was a real pro :lol: :lol: :lol: and u wouldnt leave........................lol its my in-laws,i suppose you could say it was ours..hahahhahhah
god nick took us the beach way,i had mapped it out on the melways but noooooooooooooooooooooooo men are allways right... :? not
bellsnailz
Obsessive Nail Freak
Obsessive Nail Freak

Postby Velvetelle » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 am

bellsnailz wrote:hahahhah if it was my beach house i would tell you and tess to meet us there and pick your brains until i was a real pro :lol: :lol: :lol: and u wouldnt leave........................lol its my in-laws,i suppose you could say it was ours..hahahhahhah
god nick took us the beach way,i had mapped it out on the melways but noooooooooooooooooooooooo men are allways right... :? not

Ok, so when did you say we were going to "Your" beach house to live??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what, thats why my gps is called "Karen" cos she is a girl and she knows everything... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Velvetelle
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Ashleigh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:22 pm

these are my nails, im new to this forum, was great to see my nails on here, thanks Lisa.
also i am very happy with my nails & thanks everyone for the comments.
:)
Ashleigh :)
Ashleigh

Postby Velvetelle » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Ashleigh wrote:these are my nails, im new to this forum, was great to see my nails on here, thanks Lisa.

No worries Ash, now you make sure you look after them wont you!!!!!
Velvetelle
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Ashleigh wrote:these are my nails, im new to this forum, was great to see my nails on here, thanks Lisa.

Oh hi Ashleigh welcome to the forum :D
Tess Hellier

Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Ashleigh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 pm

i will :) i keep forgetting to get cuticle cream also the tips underneath have like i dunno, there not cracks but they look like it, bit hard to explain :S

Hi Tess :) how are you?
ive been hearing alot about you and your nails haha.
Ashleigh

Postby Velvetelle » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Ashleigh wrote:i will :) i keep forgetting to get cuticle cream also the tips underneath have like i dunno, there not cracks but they look like it, bit hard to explain :S

ohh can you get a photo of them and show me??? Or go and see Belinda and see what she thinks is wrong with them???doesnt sound right considering i used the ex flow glass tips, spossed to be very very good...
Velvetelle
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Tess » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Ashleigh wrote:i will :) i keep forgetting to get cuticle cream also the tips underneath have like i dunno, there not cracks but they look like it, bit hard to explain :S

Hi Tess :) how are you?
ive been hearing alot about you and your nails haha.

Haha all good I hope Ashleigh????!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: The tips are a stress crack on the surface, usually cheap tips or if you are trying to stretch out a tip to fit a size to small will also show these little "cracks" :D
Tess Hellier

Tess
Nailed For Life
Nailed For Life

Postby Ashleigh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:58 pm

i dunno if i can get a photo i can see belinda, as im going there sometime soon to get my toes done, ill show her then?
Ashleigh

PreviousNext

Return to Nail Gallery